S10 – Young Handler
This class will be judges on the pony’s manners and child’s handling ability will be judged. Help will is allowed but
the children must handle the pony as much as possible on their own.
Please make sure to read the requirements for the test:
- Halt in the beginning and the and of the show.
- Walk 10 m away from the camera, turn, and walk towards the camera
- Turn right and walk a small figure of eight.
- Show a short trot on a straight line.
- COMPETITION = Your entry will be judged at the end of the month & prizes awarded
- TRAINING = Your entry will be judged and returned within 5 working days; no prizes are awarded