Never stop dreaming of that special moment someone sees and rewards that special relationship between you and your horse with a red rosette.
At Equimind, we are here to help you every step of the way.
We know that horses and riders/handlers come in all shapes and sizes, and with a wide variety of talents and problems.
My beautiful horse had to break me to make me realize that our relationship was not mainly about riding and being ridden. We started working as partners from the ground, and to this day, she is still the most loving and talented horse I have ever met – she is my girl!
I should mention that I am quite a driven person, and working towards a goal is an imperative in my life. With my crouches gone, and the hope of helping find a purpose and stimulation without having to go places, something had to happen for me and other broken riders and horses, as well as those lacking transport or a big wallet.
Well, we can’t waive the entry fees all together, but you and your horse have found a place where thoughtful riding and horsmanship are celebrated!
- EquiMind is very easy to use and if you have any questions, they are extremely quick to respond to messages on their social media and are really helpful. There are also lots of ways to send your video in to be judged, making it easy for anyone to get involved.EquiPepper
- Great Feedback, Very Helpful I will defiantly be entering again!John Evans
- My daughter loved her 1st place rosette, Thankyou Equimind for all your help and adviceMary Lewis
- Hi. I just wanted to say I went to a “live” show over Christmas - my score had increased by almost 10% since the last time and we got amazing feedback from the judge. I know that the Equimind test practice and the training sessions have both been hugely helpful for our skills and confidence. Big thanks! Looking forward to 2018!Lorraine Rees
- A fantastic company focused on training and improving both you and your horse.Ruby Pepper Butchers
- Easy to enter, great range of classes and great feedback from the judges - and fab rosettes. What more do you want 🙂Jill Hackett